Some interesting Facts about Thurrock Community Chest
• The TCC is run by volunteers and is a not for profit charity
• Our aim is to raise as much money as possible to benefit individuals, local groups and good causes in Thurrock • We donate many thousands of pounds each year
• Our main Initiative is an Annual GRAND DRAW but there are also other major prizes together with £100 monthly prize draws
• Generous sponsors and fund raisers help us raise money to go into the central fund • All major prizes are donated by local businesses. We welcome additional donations and acknowledge company participation on our advertising and tickets
• You can raise funds for your group or organisation by using TCC draw tickets rather than cloakroom tickets, for raffles etc. and still qualify to go into further draws, selling TCC Grand Draw Tickets, where you get to keep 50p from each £1.00 ticket sold
• On occasions, the TCC promotes the sale of Grand Draw Tickets at Intu Lakeside and Grays Shopping Centre. During these promotional events, Groups selling TCC tickets are offered slots to sell their tickets and to promote their Group to a wider audience.
• The TCC donates a percentage of all ticket sales to St Luke’s Hospice.
Thurrock Community Chest could not operate without the valued support of our corporate
sponsors. We would like to express our gratitude on behalf of all the community groups in Thurrock who
benefit from the awards we are able to give due to the success of the Thurrock Community Chest Grand
Draw. All the prizes are generously donated by our sponsors.